What are your thoughts on Twin Peaks as a series?

Including (Fire Walk with me).

Good? Cheesy? Good n' cheesy?

Exceptional

Not cheesy at all. It's meant to be small towny and it is. Some wacky characters, but many great characters. All places do have wacky people and awkward moments. It's a funny, interesting and extremely creative series I think. It is somewhat unusual but in a great way. I feel it's one of the best things that ever came from television. Way better than The Soprano's or Breaking Bad, etc. It's much more intelligent and believe it or not consistent than those shows.

You have to watch the original series first, then Fire, then Missing Pieces, then the new series. There are rumors they were working on more before the pandemic hit. Lynch doesn't direct much anymore as he's up there in age. Who knows?

• snafu

Ground breaking when it was first aired.  I saw it first in the early 90s and rewatched it fairly recently.  Still compelling, silly, dark, sinister, confusing and highly creative as you’d expect from D. Lynch.

• Bob

It’s by David Lynch. He’s the boss