Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 2 months ago

Are you finding lockdown extremely boring (UK)???

8 Answers

Relevance
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I find it boring at times but have volunteered at our foodbank and to deliver food to those in need. Daily exercise and gardening help apss the time too. I also spend more time on Y!A.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

personally i am, im a kid and have to do school work to. it is incredibly boring and there is nothing to do. also the lack of routine is annoying. i know, long with many others, i am missing my friends. currently i am glad we can socially distance meet up. when this came out i was happy. also  play football and that was banned and now it is coming back. soooooo happpppyyyyyy. yayayayayayayyaya. yes that isnt matches but as a young girl thats whole life is football anything is beter than none

• 1 month ago

Lockdown is boring for me sometimes but I live in kolkata. I play harmonica, flute, guitar, melodica, read books, sing, dance etc. At certain times, i feel bored when I am not doing these things. 

• 1 month ago

its easier if your older ..we can always find something to do ..youngsters have lost the art of keeping busy

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

To be frank not. I mean people stuck to their phones before lockdown even when hanging out with friends and now people are complaining they can't go out to meet their friends. But that's human nature always complainig about things they can't get.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, not really, I am busy working, walking my dogs, getting lots of things done 

• 2 months ago

More or less finished in England.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I find plenty to do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.