True or false: you don't really care about the geological history of western Canada? ?

False: I'm just a massive nerd, not even a Canadian. I just like geology

Canada is a fake country so you shouldn't worry about it at all honestly...

I mean with how your asking what do you expect other then no?

I don't particularly care, but it is somewhat interesting.  I went to the Burke museum in Seattle that discusses some of that, and some of it stuck with me.

False. I think about this every day!

TRUE,

Canada is the UNITED STATES Special needs sibling.

Pisz on Canada. Piss on canadains too. Your a Nazi freak if you frequent canada nowadays.

• F

False but only to the extent that the magnificent scenery wouldn’t be there without the geological history.

• JuanB

False:  I love a great road trip anywhere is western Canada.  The drive is so beautiful and scenery is so different from area to area.  Knowing how they are different is a bonus.  Nothing worse than driving through what seems like an endless city.

As an American that has never had any friends or happiness in my 38 years here - Canada has always been a great (although occasional) relief... being only 6 hours away.

During these times with the border closed it is really depressing. 

I doubt I'll ever see the place again - and probably never see my nieces and nephew since we're in lockdown and most people just simply don't want to entertain the idea of a visitor - even if this thing clears (because it won't). 

I like Canada. 

I thought Trudeau said, though, that if Trump got elected they would accept any American that wants to cross over.

I would've done that in a heartbeat.

I don't need a fancy car, huge house, or the ability to eat whatever I want - when I want.

I just want to live in a decent society not chock-full of weird, grumpy, hot-headed people like here where I live.