Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why does he hate me 😢?

There's this guy who works at the docks, he is so gorgeous, everything about him is perfect, his face, hig height, his blue eyes and fair hair, like corn fields in summer. The way he sighs, complains, the way he breathes and waits. He is just perfection. But he can't stand me and my questions, me always trying to talk to him and get to know him. One day he realized I was just using excuses to talk to him and he said 'what do you want from me?' And sighed and looked worn out. I wanted to say 'you' and run to his neck and hug him tight and kiss his cheek endless time but he just looked so annoyed and worn out that I felt like crying. I love him so much and he can't stand him. Why do I have to do so he can love him? What if I become like one of those girls that flirt and sleep with guys... maybe will he accept me then? Maybe he should go with one of those girls who go with whoever, since he can't stand people like me

• Alan H

He is not perfect.   Nobody is.

And if he truly hates you, or anyone else, that is a major imperfection.

Most likely, however, it is simply that your persistent pushing at him is upsetting.  He is not interested in you: sad, but that’s life.

Dream on if you must but get on with life.

Now is not always 

• Topaz

One day walk over with two big subway sandwiches. Say I bought one but got one free. Here's yours. No man can resist Subways. Turn and walk off after you give it to him. Do nothing else. If he's interested he will make the next move. If not forget it. A new guy when u aren't even looking will come to u. He's prob been waiting for u the whole time but can't make a move cause u are hovering over the guy who won't give u the time of day.

Class Dismissed

• Chanel

I'm sorry but it is better to distance yourself cos he probably feels that you are on tap for him anytime and that you could be a desperate person. That can scare anybody off.

Just say hello and do your work and if you are in the same space with him let him do the talking so you are not coming across as pushy and too eager.

• car253

You are too young for a relationship.    Stay away from him.  

You are not even a blimp on his radar. He doesn't hate you. He just has so much time and so much room and so much of himself to divide up and he isn't interested in giving any of that to you. He's likely busy. Leave him alone. It has nothing to do with hate or can't stand or you needing to be slutty! He's just focused elsewhere! If this is the first time you've experienced this..learn from it. Most females feel this way about 30+ times. We don't get to point out a person and pick them out and take them home like they are a shirt on the shelf. He's tired. Leave him alone. Focus your attentions elsewhere.

what kind of man with self respect enjoys having a woman lusting after his body????

Do you think a man feels "complimented" when you tell him that you love his height or eye color or some other genetic trait??????? let's suppose he accepts to date you... but also imagine that you discover that his brother is taller than him... what would you do? would he even let you meet his brother? 

I think is so weird when women say "I love tall men"... ... why can't they keep those thoughts to themselves? that would be like a man saying "i love tall women" or "i love women with low levels of body fat" however men don't feel the need of letting the whole world know about the things they lust after. .

• Ana

First, your reasons for liking him sound extremely shallow. Height, eyes, race, muscles. What about his intelligence? His character?

Second, you say he’s very attractive- great! BUT ARE YOU VERY ATTRACTIVE? Because if not, then you’re being greedy and fishing out of your league. He isn’t gonna want an uglier girl if he’s hot. Sorry.

That’s like a fat bald guy fantasizing about some sexy model girl. Like dude, it’s not happeningggg

Third, You sound like a rapist. (Not ACTUALLY a rapist, but your ATTITUDE is rapey and too aggressive). You can’t make somebody like you or make them want you just because you want them. You need to get over yourself, stop being a narcissist, and accept the fact that he doesn’t have to like you.

I have no idea what "he can't stand him" means.  He hates himself?

Aside from flowery language I think you know you that in his eyes you are a pest.

"Corn fields in summer."  Sigh.

What do you have to do so he can love him?  Who is him?

If he doesn't want to talk to you I highly doubt he wants to have sex with you.

I think if you don't stop annoying him this could get very ugly very quickly.

• Kieth

Who do you think you are to just impose yourself upon someone and force them to want you? If some guy was doing that to you, would you judt comply? Get over it, he doesn't want you for HIS own reasons.