Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 8 months ago

What are deep thinkers good at? ?

What hobbies would you guess a deep thinker would go for 

They're good at thinking deep thoughts.  Most of them earn degrees in doctrines like philosophy, sociology, non-clinical psychology, and other stuff that nobody ever hires a person to do.  But they're really good at deep thoughts.

Philosophy, religion, physics, science , 

There are many more  

• Edwena

Try writing the thoughts of the deep thinking.

Most of us read a lot and widely. I do most crossword puzzles in ink (Not the NY Times Sunday ones, though.) When I was subscribing to the Saturday Review, I liked to tackle their double-crosics.

😄

I love being a homebody. So... movies. Music. I get all my best ideas when cleaning, organizing or cooking. 🥴

So.... I guess you could say we're good at pre planning and executing goals fast.

The music and movies help put us in a happy mood so we can function properly.