Manxbiker asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Isn't this sight wonderful?

Trolls can say anything they want and insult others on here. But when you post a genuine question about them in the royalty section. They come on give you more abuse and then report you

The Royalty section of Yahoo Answers is for questions about **royalty**, not about people that are harassing you.  If you're asking off topic questions, then yes, you're going to be reported.

Yes so True when are You Going to stop abusing me?

It's totally wicked. 

Are you quiet sure about that Wankerbiker?

But you're the worst idiot troll because I blocked your main account yet you continue to answer me with Laura and Jerry only I can't block your side accounts because you go anonymous, you are always nasty and the questions that you harass me on have nothing to do with you. If I block you that means I don't want to hear from you, you shouldn't hop into Laura and still insult me for no reason - that's what I call a troll, you. Have you ever asked yourself why it's just you that gets targeted so badly? It's because of your behaviour. Your question that got deleted was NOT genuine, it was a list of people you don't like. I don't know how I made your silly list as I am not one of the people lifting and posting your pictures, I just don't have any sympathy because you brought it all on yourself by being so obnoxious, always unprovoked and always dull. The people you claim are all the same person are not, do you really think only one person dislikes your trolling? Maybe a couple of them have more than one account but that huge list is not one person. We all know that Manxbiker, Laura and Jerry are the same person, I am another person who saw you admit it but I knew anyway. All three accounts write the same and get the same thumbs up and others get the same downvotes from your three accounts. You are making it worse and worse for yourself by whining, you shouldn't be on the internet if you are not protecting your own information before you go annoying people, it's bad for everyone else and most of all, you.

Sight is for seeing this is a site how illiterate some people are.

• Never fear - Baron Clownish to the rescue. I took a screenshot of the original question.

As I told you in my reply, you should report content that contravenes the Terms of Service. It is an abuse of the reporting function to report all posts by an author you do not like, and it is itself a contravention of the Terms of Service to incite others to do so. 

I also pointed out that you had admitted to using multiple accounts yourself - Manxbiter, Laura and Jerry - when you started to use the wrong names to reply to other posters. 

Hypocrisy is not a good look. 

• Clo

This is a website, or site, if abbreviated.

Yes, trolls are out of control. Sometimes, well-documented complaints remove some of the real trolls' "contributions." But, sometimes a troll will complain about a genuine member and win that complaint; you can appeal these decisions.

It would be best if no one asked questions about other members of Answers, especially the fictitious postings that are meant as attacks and not a real quest for factual information. It would be best if questions only dealt with the subject of monarchy and the peerage and nothing else.

• Then how do you suppose this question has not been deleted? Answer #2 was deleted, the answer was "sight" are you sure about that? I mean REALLY sure? That was not insulting but, look at the poster of this question's very insulting comments to answers.

• Scott

Member callout questions are not allowed here, even if they are genuine.