Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

Will HM the Queen wear a face mask when she emerges from isolation to greet her eager subjects once again?

Will her high heels be covered in protective plastic bags to keep her feet from being exposed to the virus? Will her hair (that cute silver wig) and her hat also be covered with a plastic protective bag? And what about her earrings being exposed? Will her jewelry be sanitised by servants each night? Her clothing can be properly laundered? Will her tights be made of something impenetrable to the virus?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I doubt it, she'll be in in luxury in one of her second houses living on the taxpayer and only seen on TV.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

you seem to worry about odd things

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. A face covering (face masks are for key workers) is of no real benefit to the wearer in a non-clinical setting. The Queen can easily practice social distancing, as everyone should also be doing, for the foreseeable future.

• 2 months ago

All joking aside, I am sure she will wear a mask. She has been setting an example her entire life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I don't think we'll be seeing the Queen in public again.ย 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would have thought a black bin bag would be more apt as it would cover her completely and we wouldn't have to look at her.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Poor trolling; you are not at all concerned with any of this--your true motive for posting this is to insult and disparage the royals.

The Queen may have to wear a mask like everyone else if this is required.

The rest of your post shows your true motivation for posting.

The Queen has a staff that takes care of her clothing--they know how to properly clean all items, including jewelry--WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW.

The only people who wear coverings on their shoes are medical staff, custodians.

The Queen will not be doing anything that you and your faulty and erroneous comments suggest.

• 2 months ago

Yet one more clueless troll.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.