Getting money in the account?

How can I get the money into my account when the banks are shut and when the cash machines don't work during the coronavirus 

What the heck are you talking about?! The banks aren't shut down. You seriously need to get out more

call your bank branch in your area and they will tell you what areas are open

they cant closed maybe you need to change banks

• Jen

some banks temporarily closed. But the ATMs should be working. 

Please be a troll....

You sound to uneducated to have a bank account if you do not know the answer to the troll question you just asked... YOU NEED TO ASK the Democrits that.. They are the ones who want to keep things shut down closed and you locked in your house.

• ron h

Bad girl. wacky old sarge is like that. He's a big fan of the lying shitgibbon squatting in our White House.  If Wacky was retired AND honest, he'd be gassin' up the F350 to be ready for nearby lie-fest. And being old he'd have nothing to worry about with the tRumpster sprayin' spit all over him

• L

You'll have to drive through the drive thru.

ATMs ARE working and if the bank has a drive thru, that is also open.

Source(s): I work in the department that supplies cash to fill the ATMs.
    • DIMASS2 months agoReport

Try mobile banking

You can make deposits via drive-through windows, ATMs--even if they aren't dispensing cash they still take deposits--and the night-drop windows every single bank in America has. 

• STEVEN F

MANY banks don't have night-drops. Many that did have CLOSED them.

You don't know where I put my money. I don't keep my money between my mattress. If I were take my bed apart in front of you then you won't find any money. I never been in jail, so I don't have to concern myself with paying bail. I never broke my leg.

There is money being deposited into my bank account every month. Because I gave my banking details a long time ago to someone, and it's none of your business to who I gave it to. Money is also being withdrawn from my account by 3 different companies.

Sometimes I buy items online, so other people can withdraw money from my account by having my consent, and I would also provide certain details that are necessary to do the transaction.

I have been withdrawing one thousand dollars from the cash machines, so I don't know why you can't withdraw any money.

I thought about the possibility that something might go wrong with the cash machines, so what I did was I decided to keep my life savings with me. I also decided to hide my life savings, so only I know where it is.

You never know what can go wrong, so I think it's always good to have a backup plan.

• ron h

I dunno.  I don't think anyone will work hard to get that 3 dollars you're protecting. 

Get what money deposited? Cash? Check?

• fcas80

The ATM machines do work.  You can use a pen to press the numbers to avoid physical contact.