Kodi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

Is it safe to take a shot of apple cider vinegar each day or every other day and does it help weight loss? ?

The amount of apple cider vinegar used for weight loss is 1–2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per day, mixed with water. It is best to spread this out into 2–3 doses throughout the day, and it may be best to drink it before meals

You can try and see, since its taste is bitter It can help with cleansing, but it's truly all about a personal diet, it can only do so much (sorry I meant to say). Many people swear by it, but I can never bring myself to follow through with it just because it's too much, taste-wise for me.

You should always include apple cider vinegar as one of the weight loss drinks in your daily diet. Always try to make habit of having a table spoon of Apple cider vinegar 15 minutes before you eat your breakfast. As, Apple cider Vinegar have high acidity content, you need to mix 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of normal drinking water before having it.

To get more detailed information about different weight loss drinks which have actually work to reduce diet, you should read more here..

You have to dilute it with water and you do it everyday twice a day. Once before dinner and once before breakfast. It does help to an extent but what's really gonna help is when you don't consume more calories than you burn because that's what the over ruling factor is in weight loss regardless of what approach you take.

It's safe enough--but it won't do you one bit of good when it comes to weight loss. There is no proof whatsoever that drinking vinegar helps that. 

• Drone

I completed three bottles..but no change..still continuing hoping it may work inside to improve inner health..

You can find information on apple cider vinegar and what it does for you on YouTube. Look up Dr Eric Berg Apple Cider Vinegar for an informative video.

I drink a quart of water with apple cider vinegar in it every morning.

It is better if the vinegar is an ingredient in your salad dressing.

• kelvin

sure and no...................

• Lili

It's perfectly safe. You can take a little (a tablespoon, maybe) every day if you like. The raw, unpasteurized form is probiotic and anti-fungal, so it might help prevent yeast infections. There is also evidence that it can lower blood pressure.

Many people consume it in salad dressings regularly.

But no, it will not help weight loss. There is no connection between apple cider vinegar and weight loss.