Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 months ago

Biden loyalists say Biden apologized for his racist comment that black people who oppose him aren't black but did he really apologize?

"I should not have been so cavalier"

Does that sound like an apology to you? Where's the 'I'm sorry'?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

NO... What he meant to say in simple words is HE did not mean to say what he actually thinks.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I don't know if that was an apology or not.. he is like a talking doll.. he just says what ever he is told to say.  He is really too stupid to understand most of the time and the horrid gaffes he makes.. too many to forgive!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Politicians never truly apoligize. I'm sure they are lying anyway on the rare occassions they do.

• 4 months ago

After some many years, most of our blacks are starting to recognize BS when they see it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

His handlers will write one for him if this doesn't fade in a couple of days.

• Droopy
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

He doesn't have to apologize he's democrat.

If a republican said that he would stepped down an been hammered by the media all day for weeks. 

• bil
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Biden SHOULD have said 'All people, even Black voting Democrats, are free to vote as they WANT.'

Source(s): BUT, any Black Democrat who does not vote for senile sex criminal Joe is a_______.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I’d really like to know if African Americans were offended in the first place. As far as I can tell the outrage is coming only from white people who want to discredit him anyway.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He apologized for speaking his true mind, he didn't apologize for the remark.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Biden is a kind and gentle slave master 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.