xp asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 2 months ago

Amazon charged me for my order, but is now asking to update my payment method?

So I recently ordered something off of Amazon, and was charged 2 days later. However, I received an email today saying that my payment was declined and needed to be updated within 3 days, otherwise it’d be cancelled. However, I was charged the exact amount of this order already, so if I were to update my payment method, I’d be charged twice? I tried contacting them, but with they said they wouldn’t be able to respond due to covid. So I’m not sure what to do, if anyone has experienced this, could you please respond? Thank you :)

Check your card account that you used to buy it and see if it is charged for the purchase. If it is, leave it alone or send a message to Amazon saying it was paid. Could be a phishing attempt

• Tavy

Your card is out of date. Put on the new details, you will only be charged once.