Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Would you refuse to fly on a flight that had a transgender flight attendant?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Provided there are flight attendants to close and open the doors, deal with safety and emergencies and bring me a coffee, I couldn't care less about their sexuaity or gender problems.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Why this discrimination...they are also human beings, living independently at least. Let them do their job. This won't matter at all for a safe flight journey.

• Neil
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That would be ridiculous.

• 1 month ago

No, I wouldn't even know or care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think I already have - transgenderism is no big deal in Thailand and I've flown Thai Airways often. All the attendants without exception were charming and beautiful but a handful of them had much larger feet and heavier make up than one might expect.

How can it possibly matter to you what gender a flight attendant was?

Oh but wait: one of the many reasons I gave up flying British Airways was that the female attendants were so gushingly attentive to male passengers while female passengers sat dying of thirst.

So while I certainly refuse to fly BA any more because of their female attendants, I can't imagine having any problems with transgender ones.

• 1 month ago

How would you know that an attendant was transgender?

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Often it's impossible, but sometimes it's clear enough.

• 1 month ago

I can't imagine why the gender of a flight attendant would be in any way relevant to the flight, or you.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NO                                                              

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ive never been on a flight where any part of the in flight service was performed using the flight attendants genitals. I therefore dont see why the exact status of their downstairs area should have any bearing on my decision whether or not to fly with then

• 1 month ago

Imagine any passenger wanting to burden themselves in such a stupid way? Nobody would have even known this attendant was transgender, if they, or somebody else didn't feel the need to glorify the moment like it was a big deal in the first place. In that sense, any hate the transgender is subjected to, may well be on them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.