tik tok won't put my videos on the for you page ?

I had a tik tok account and it got banned for no reason, with no warning. One day I was editing my bio and when I exited out of editing it, I got a message (attached image) saying my account has been permanently banned due to multiple violations of the community guidelines. Which made me think something in my bio was bad, but my bio legit said this, “ 18... be yourself, it’s worth it” that’s it. I have no idea why I would be banned for that. Also I had never violated any community guidelines before this so idk why they would say “multiple” violations, I had never been notified of any violations before. 

So naturally a week or so later I made a new account and I made the mistake of following my friends and telling them what happened to my old account through DM. And I think TikTok picked up on the fact that I’m the same person because now NONE of my videos have gotten onto the for you page. Like literally the only views I get are from the (8) people that follow me, which are all my irl friends. So none of my videos are going on the fyp and idk how to fix that! I have also followed about 100 people on my new account and no one is following me back, which is weird. So please tell me how I can fix this. Am I shadowbanned? What is happening??

It was your videos that got banned, not your bio. What are you posting? 

• .

Move your question to Computers & Internet<Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

PLease post at Tic Tok not here.