Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 months ago

Why is everyone obsessed with the nude minimalistic style for home decor now. It’s incredibly boring?

I think blush pink is so pretty like a blush pink couch would be chic and unique . All I see now are minimilistic tones of tan gray black white nude etc

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I tend not to follow what's trending all too soon it will change and you and all your friends will have the same color Target tiffany blue decor in Chevron print.

I love your couch color idea. See its those choices that set your decore apart.

I tend to shop Frontgate, Pottery Barn, and Grandinroad....different unique great quality you wont see in every house. Plus it lasts.

So while you look at trends and colors pick what you like and be different and creative. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Fine, you do what you want, and they'll do what they want.

PS A blush pink couch would be 'unique' ONLY if yours were the ONLY one in the world.

• 2 months ago

Everyone has different preferences.

• 2 months ago

That is because reality TV shows have been featuring that style. It looks good on TV but is really pretty boring. It makes you feel like you are in a high price doctor's office. 

• Common Sense
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So true. Or, a hotel lobby.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Color is making a comeback, saturated color

• 2 months ago

its up to personal preference, a lot of people enjoy the minimalist style and how its simplistic rather than vibrant colors etc.

• 2 months ago

cause they like it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.