How do I unlock a school laptop?
I got a HP laptop to do my school work from my school, but I changed schools and still have the laptop, when I try logging on to it, it is locked, and a message will pop up saying to return it. I was wondering if there was anyway I could somehow salvage it, and get rid of that.
- Bill-MLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
1. Purchase a new 2.5 inch laptop SSD Harddrive.
2. Remove the current hard drive and replace it with the new one.
3. Clean Install the OS.
- HailstormerLv 61 month ago
That would be illegal. We're not going to help you break the law.
- WLv 42 months ago
Just return it, you thieving little p***k.
- DavidLv 72 months ago
Do the right thing and return it to the school
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- DeMoNsLaYeR575Lv 72 months ago
Legally even trying to bypass the security can land you in jail.
return the laptop and buy your own.
you dont own that laptop so stop trying to steal it.
- PearlLv 72 months ago
i think you need to return it and get another one
- Anonymous2 months ago
It doesn’t belong to you, stop trying to steal it.