Is it best to apply for a job in person or online? ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Yes, it is alot better online, but like said nobody takes in person applications.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Many places do not accept applications in person.  You have to go online.

• 1 month ago

As the competition grows, need to have a job also grows and sometimes it tempts you to go to company directly and drop your resume to make sure they have your resume, but is it a proper way to apply for the job? Or is there any other way you can apply for the job like online? There are so many questions about how to properly apply for a job in person. Everyone wants the job and to get the job, you have to start applying but with the right method--https://rplg.co/d9ecee30

• 1 month ago

Many people apply online but its best to interview the person. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Generally most employers nowadays want people to apply online first. I've gone places to fill out applications before and they told me to do it online. Depends on the job and employer though. 

• 1 month ago

Depends on the job. But more and more will be done online, so try applying online first AND have the name / contact information of somebody you can follow up with.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

in person if you have a choice, but most places only accept applications online.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Do both also call, the more jobs applied for the better your chances of getting hired.

• I found all of my jobs by applying on line, then going through the interviewing process. What ever is easier for you, when you apply on line you don't have to get dressed up or go any where.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When I was a manager way back when, there was no online. I hired in person. I usually interviewed on the spot depending on when they came in. I was constantly hiring. High turnover minimum wage jobs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.