Is it best to apply for a job in person or online? ?

• Yes, it is alot better online, but like said nobody takes in person applications.

• car253

Many places do not accept applications in person.  You have to go online.

As the competition grows, need to have a job also grows and sometimes it tempts you to go to company directly and drop your resume to make sure they have your resume, but is it a proper way to apply for the job? Or is there any other way you can apply for the job like online? There are so many questions about how to properly apply for a job in person. Everyone wants the job and to get the job, you have to start applying but with the right method--https://rplg.co/d9ecee30

Many people apply online but its best to interview the person. 

Generally most employers nowadays want people to apply online first. I've gone places to fill out applications before and they told me to do it online. Depends on the job and employer though. 

Depends on the job. But more and more will be done online, so try applying online first AND have the name / contact information of somebody you can follow up with.

• Judy

in person if you have a choice, but most places only accept applications online.

• KTJoe

Do both also call, the more jobs applied for the better your chances of getting hired.

• I found all of my jobs by applying on line, then going through the interviewing process. What ever is easier for you, when you apply on line you don't have to get dressed up or go any where.

When I was a manager way back when, there was no online. I hired in person. I usually interviewed on the spot depending on when they came in. I was constantly hiring. High turnover minimum wage jobs.