Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Are anti-vaxxers soon to be in a very bad place if they don't change their minds?

No one can put a gun to your head and force you to get vaccinated.

And guess what? Employers do not have to hire you, schools do not have to admit your children, and businesses to not have to serve you.

Because vaccination status is not a protected class.

And after all this, when a vaccine does come out, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if most employers, schools and business owners require you to show proof of vaccination before you can even walk in the door.

At least in the short term.

And anyone can obtain their medical records showing that they were.

What are anti-vaxxers going to do when they start seeing a large numbers of facilities with a sign that says:

"No vaccination, no admission," with an employee standing at the door to check?

Yes if not there already .. Worse they don't care who gets infected.

well i for one will be making a lot of money then because being imuno comprimised and unable to get a vax is protected as it is a disability/disorder.

and refuseing to house hire school and serve me because i can't get said vax is a hate crime against the immuno compremized

so if they require proof of vax i am going to make a lot of money sueing them for endangering my safety by requireing me to do the one thing herd immunaty is supposed to do protect people like me.

i will of course go along with attempting to get the vax with a signed contract that the company who requested it has to pay for my funeral and any needs of my family when and if i die from it

because i am the type who is willing to endanger myself for the benifit of others that and for the smug release of i told you so if i almost die because of my body

When rates of preventable diseases like measles start spiking (as a result of kids not getting their regular shots during the shutdown) one suspects anti-vaxers will be looked at with even more disdain once life returns to some semblance of normalcy. We all just got schooled on what public health and herd immunity actually mean.

Let those anti whatever start their town somewhere in Wyoming we hear there a lot of room

I'm entirely in favor of vaccination, but I have to ask, what would be the point of that?

You and I get vaccinated, and the idiots who make the choice not to can only give the disease to other idiots who made the same choice.

Predictive programming just like the movie Contagen, this is such a scam and youre right anti vaxxers are screwed

• 2 months agoReport

So are immuno compremized people apparently 

sounds like a new bit of fearmongering...

Our family went back to work at the casino, today.  We're dying to get back to work, and people are dying because others need to gamble.

Fifty workers crammed into an entry not more than six yards square, to clock in and out. Quil Ceda Creek Casino.