Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

how can you tell if a vagina is tight or loose?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

by using my penis 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

There is only one way to tell.  And if you don't know what that is, you ain't got no business asking this question.

• 2 months ago

well, if it feels like it is about to cut off circulation during masturbation, that is tight. if it feels like a hot dog flying down a hallway, then it is loose.

• 2 months ago

My vagina is loose and green stuff often comes out i think thats how you can tell :)

• Richard
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Vaginas don’t “get loose” from lots of sex. They get loose when a girl is turned on. If she’s incredibly tight, you’re doing something wrong 

• 2 months ago

As is "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", tightness or loosness is judged usually by who is banging the vagina and their penis size.  Usually if a girl is tight when two fingers are inserted, she's fairly tight.

• 2 months ago

by inserting and erect penis into it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s a muscle they rarely get ‘loose’ I’ve been with same partner 8 years used toys on her bigger than me and gone in straight after, she grips me well enough even when soaked, they rarely get loose if you think you are there’s exercises you can do but I doubt you will be 

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

go to youtube and look up exercises to tighten vagina, they're all there....you were likely never ever told either, but the vagina is a muscle , and you can squeeze it, with or without a man inside you. If you do have one there, try it, just try to squeeze him while he's inside you....doing kegels will tighten you up, and also tighten up your pee muscle, again, youtube has them...the more you practice squeezing, the stronger you will get down there, and love making will improve......

• 2 months ago

its a muscular tube, unless the person has delivered 12 kids, it will revert back more or less to its normal size- not enlarged; however muscular tone decreases with age and parity (pregnancy) squeeze your fingers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.