My WiFi on my printer dropped out. I tried resetting it, my modem/router and extender and it would not work. Is there a WiFi overload?

Try power cycling the printer.  Does the printer work on the Wi-Fi network after that?

If so, my suggestion is you give the printer a static IP address.  Then set up the printer drivers on your devices to use that static IP address.  Be sure you configure your routers DHCP table for the static address too.

What's likely happening is that your printer is going to sleep from not being used.  When it does that the IP address its dynamically assigned times out in the router.  When you send a print job, the router doesn't know how to find the printer.  In order to find it you need to get the printer to wake up and request an IP address, you do this by power cycling the printer.

If you give the printer a static IP address and the printer drivers are set to use that static address the router will be able to find the printer while it's snoozing.

• Mmm J

Depends on the printer and the router... but it may be as simple as reading the printer manual and adding the printer back into the router using WPS... That where you go into the printer menu, tell it to connect to WiFi and press the WPS button on the router so the printer and router can pair...

Or it could be something more elaborate...

Call your ISP...

sorry bro oof sucks man