Im locked out of my Google account for so many stupid reasons can I ever get it back?

Google said they cant prove Im the owner of the account even though I've used that account for years

Reasons why Im locked out

My mom couldn't remember her Facebook password. Kept asking me for a passcode sent to my gmail account.

This caused me to change my password to random letters and numbers that I wrote down and kept in my Wallet.

Then for taking alot of money out of a 7 eleven atm at night I was assaulted and my wallet with the password in it stolen. And my phone stolen.

When trying to recover my google account. Cant get a text on the stolen phone. My other phone cant get a verification code on that either because cant add service to this phone. Its only good for Wifi.

The only way would be to get the phone number reassigned to a new phone which can be done at your local cell phone store.  It is what it is.  There's no other way around it.  

Your phone number is still good, get a replacement SIM from your wireless carrier so you can put it in another phone. (Even if it's a prepaid I hope you registered it.)

The recovery email address to receive a code Google puts asteriks in it so Im not even 100% sure which email it is and cant remember the password to those other recovery emails I have not used in a long time.