Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 months ago

True or False - Trump will be blamed for the shattered economy?

• alana

No we all know it is from the left we see what the left governors are doing we are not fools.

Yes and as he should be.

Presidents are always blamed (or credited) for the economy whether they had much to do with it or not.

trick question i say both

the left will blame him the right will blame the left and china

and smart people will blame the virus

True. While I'm in no way a Trump supporter, I do think the media overblows a lot of the things he does because he's not a classy president and people are frustrated by that. Talking crap about him is what makes money. If I'm gonna be honest, I do think the terrible way that America handled the coronavirus has a lot to do with Trump. I don't think we'd be a whole lot better right now with a different president, things like this do happen, but he did not handle this right at all for multiple reasons. Idk if I'd personally solely blame him for everything but he does hold a lot of the blame.

• Kaz

True AND False.  It really depends on which political party you support.  

Anybody with a brain knows that the shattered economy is due to the failures of Democrat governors. Every other red state is opening. Democrat governors want to extend the lockdown, demand bailouts, raise taxes, and impose regulations. This is what ruins an economy.

• Sandy

true but only by the liberal mainstream media. they have ZERO credibility!

tRump will be blamed for everything.  In the first 100 days after Jan 20, 2021, Biden should reverse every executive order that tRump has ever made.  If he becomes an effective president, he could do it in ten days.  If a great one, he might do it in one.

Any objections from the Supreme Court might not even happen.  I am sure even the conservative justices are fed up with the ridiculous arguments that tRump's lawyers have presented lately.  Those, plus the pardons, and stupid decisions from Barr have changed the definition of "rule of law" in this country.

True, because Trump will be blamed!