Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Was Adolf Hitler really the monster that we are told that he was?

The winners write the history books and I struggle to believe what's been said about him. They've almost made him sound like a cartoon supervillain or something.

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Every person has good and bad side. It is upto the historians and media who highlight the personalities. The goal is to create a news and get the controversy go on and on and this will increase the viewership of the media. 

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

hitler never had a good side he was evil from birth

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes he was very evil. But the problem was the countries calling him evil were also involved in genocide and racism themselves. I mean think about countries who were calling him evil had racist laws in their own countries and even colonization.

• Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

And, Germany didn't even have any overseas colonies at the beginning of WW2. That is unlike France, and especially Britain, who had many.  

• 2 months ago

We are told so many lies about Hitler. I don't think that he was any better or worse than Stalin,Churchill,Moe, Paul pot,Nixon, or any other psychopath for that matter.

Attachment image
  • patty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

how he got away with exterminating people is beyond me

• funnel
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Fk the thumbs down punk

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Mass-murdering tyrants are evil.

• funnel
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

It's happening again people. Time to start balling up. We gotta tamp down these goofy stupid Hitler idiots before they find out how stupid they are and how stupid we were to not do so. Teach your children well. Fk u the 2 thumbs down. You are spoiled rotten and/or are the enemy of America & freedom.

• 2 months ago

He was in the top ten. Along with: 

Pol Pot

Ghengis Khan

Stalin

Nero

Mao dze--Dong 

Kim dynasty of N. Korea

Hideki Tojo

Think this belongs in Ethics or History That's about all I can think of for now.

• ...Show all comments
    • funnel
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Still..who decided to kill first? Shuold I? You should bone up on anybody who's left that had to go thru that Hell. Ask em

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No he was a vegetarian who loved dogs and banned fox hunting. 

• 2 months ago

Let’s put it this way. You really wouldn’t wanna to get on the wrong side of him.

Oh, and Hitler actually wasn’t a vegetarian 

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Nazis kept very detailed records so perhaps you should read them. Look up the medical experiments Mengele and others performed on their victims. However, that being said those who don't believe Hitler was as evil as he was will do mental gymnastics to support their view that Hitler was not an evil man. 

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So, start your own Hitler fan club to set the record straight.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.