?
Lv 5
? asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 months ago

Why is this plandemic being taken seriously by otherwise intelligent people?

Update:

It appears that ONLY idiots respond to this question and I'll bet you're all wearing masks to protect others just like you!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why are less intelligent people failing to take a global pandemic seriously?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thanks. Forgot to add aluminum foil to my shopping list.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Dead friends and relatives, that's why. I bet you are afraid to go out little boy.

• ?
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

It's idiots like you that scare the hell out of intelligent people, so wear your mask and see how many you can prevent from dying.

• 2 months ago

Ummm, 10,000 Americans have died? There does seem a precidence set.

Would insisting i see the bodies or not reacting to a threat be 'smarter' in your world one would wonder

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not sure what you mean by 'taken seriously'.   There are serious concerns in regards to the elderly and those with other conditions.   For the vast majority of the rest of the population, it's either a case of the flu (of various severity)  or a non-issue.

• 2 months ago

It's because in 3 months close to 95,000 American citizens have died from it.

• ?
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Exactly how do you know the number of deaths caused by it, did somebody tell you? Are one of those people that believe everything you hear? Just remember no news source is EVER biased!

• 2 months ago

Because I know people who have died and people who have had to work on the front lines under conditions you can't even imagine.

Grow up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.