Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

My girlfriend wants to have sex...?

So my (15) girlfriend(16) has been making moves on me and has been telling me she wants to have sex. I want to, but I am a little reluctant because I’m worried about the size of my manhood. I have never seen an erect penis outside of porn so my reality might be twisted. I have an erect length of 6.5 inches and a girth of 5 inches. If it matters, I am 6 foot 2 and 135 pounds with a sizeable amount of pubic hair with no chest or facial hair and a little armpit hair. Is my size enough to satisfy a woman and will my penis grow at all?

If you're that afraid then how can you call yourself a man? A man's duty is to please women.

Well, if you have sex with her and it is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, then you know it isn't enough

• ron h

That ain't gonna happen.to this man.

• ron h

She wants it, you've got the equipment to make her glad she chose you.  Beard an pit hair will show up soon, and you may or may not end up with hair on your chest.  The MOST important thing for the next few years is NO BABIES!!!  I'd say go for it, but if you're not ready, you should wait.  Men are not "virgins;" we're just not experienced until we have a first experience, so don't let "virginity" be a thing that stops you.  BUT It's OK for a man to decide he's  not ready or that the person isn't right.

.

I don't think it's this girl BUT there are some who really want babies even when they're too young to take care one.  And be really careful of girls who'd do just about anything to get  out of a tough family.  You can still love those girls, but a baby is forever, and if you're not ready to get married and be a father, be REALLY careful.

• ron h

No, Lilli.   This man was born with a dik--he can't get  penetrated, so he can NOT "lose virginity." . But he has not yet had his first sexual experience. He was never a virgin.

in my opinion, I think you two should be really careful, as you are both still really young and if you want to avoid pregnancy, take all the necessary precautions. Take it slow, make the effort to make her feel loved, that you love every part of her. Just please be careful, you could get into trouble. 

• ron h

Don't tell her that you love her if you don't feel that. Honest affection is good.

6.5 is good, but remember to use a rubber

Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?

• Jacob2 months agoReport

I’m not sure

Hi u can have sex with ur girlfriend but pls use the condoms

Just make sure you use birth control.  

you should wait until you're another inch

or two taller.

Edit:  @bill, of course you are correct.. I was being sarcastic..  wait until taller, not longer..  meaning he's probably not old enough or responsible enough to be having sex. 

• Bill2 months agoReport

If you do, you will hate yourself for missing an opportunity that you can never make up for.

You're hung.

• Jacob2 months agoReport

Thanks g XD