Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 4 months ago

Do you think Britain made the right decision leaving the EU? I think they did. This country is too overcrowded?

1) There is a strain on resources

2) Jobs, housing & school places are

competitive

There are many young people in this country who are finding it difficult to get a flat and a job leading to depression. It also hits the BAME community hard but Liberals don’t understand that.

Do you know how many Black people support Brexit? LOADS!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes 100% No one needs a monkey on his back, it will take time but the UK will be better off than any country in the EU.

as long as we stop Muslims coming into the UK.

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

The outcome of BREXIT will be a slow draining of British industry through the years.

• 4 months ago

YES!!! Because the UK (England in particular) has never been dominated by an outside supranational authority, since 1066 the Norman invasion.

The Anglo-Saxon is very tolerant animal, but he does not like to be 'bossed around'. We tolerated the EU until they started telling us what to do (bossing us around).

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

What does this have to do with travel?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The important question was national sovereignty. Did we want to continue as a German vassal state, which is what places like Greece and Italy are.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Nope, but what can you do if a referendum asks the wrong question and both sides lie?

The right questions would have been:

- is the EU democratic enough?  (my answer: no)

- do you fear mass immigration?

and let's be clear here: large parts of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are NOT overcrowded at all

Things are "competitive" because of Capitalism, not because of the EU

• 4 months ago

I live in Scotland so what do you think I will say? I am old enough to remember life before we joined  EU or known  as the Common Market when we had 3 day weeks power cuts,bread and sugar shortages etc and there was no minimum wage.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

An American pretending to know about the UK.....if you are going to troll at least learn the correct terminology and mind set of British people

• 4 months ago

Nope. We gain far more than we lose holding membership of the EU, and the country and the economy will be far poorer for leaving it.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Your question is a load of raciest trolling rubbish, of course we made the right decision to leave the EU. You seem to forget that in the referendum the majority voted for out. As to how many people  Black people support Brexit. That is completely irrelevant, because despite what you very clearly think, they are just as entitled to their opinion and vote as anyone else. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.