Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Would anyone else love to strangle people that think that there are more than 2 genders or is it just me?

People like that are part of the reason that western society is an absolute joke. 

I think you mean people are destroying the truth as simple as it may be and I agree when we have to protect ourselves from people that want us to believe that 2+2=5  and not 4 that is a problem to sidetrack us further from the truth.

You know? The problem here is that we have to much free time to think about this stuff

I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER AC-130

AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME

There are no genders.

• Elana

Of course there are others like you.

There also others who like to kick dogs and enjoy spitting on handicapped people.

Your assertion that there are others like you and therefore you are right is clearly wrong.

EDIT:  As for "there are more than 2 genders", lookup "SRY1" gene.  Yeah, there are more than 2 genders.  Yeah, most of the time, it appears on the Y-Chromosome, but NOT ALWAYS, and it's effect is fascinating, but mind boggling to those who stopped learning genetics in high school.

• ?

ME too.   A person's gender is determined at conception by the male sperm.  When the person is BORN - they are either a MALE or a FEMALE - NOTHING else.

Have you done any research? Both men and women have masculine and feminine hormones. More often than people realize, infants are born intersex - meaning they have characteristics of both females and males and the doctor(s) have difficulty "assigning" a gender.

You aren't alone, lol.

Show us the proof that there are only 2 genders if that's what you think

• Bill

I have no idea, but personally I just think it's stupid to believe there is something like 59 genders or whatever it is now. It's even dumber to support this nonsense with gender spectrum research that only says there is a spectrum between masculine and feminine, not that there is an unlimited amount of genders. 

Just you.  German has three genders.  You must have missed the "foreign language" requirement to get into college.