Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

i want to sleep naked but my dad said no cause i have 3 sisters. I am a 14 year old guy?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It’s okay if u have ur own room 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

As long as you have your own room, then there is nothing wrong with it.  No offense, but your dad doesn't make sense.  

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I would guess that in this family, no one has been required to knock on doors before entering a bedroom.  That's OK until it's not OK.  It's (apparently) worked ok as long as he was in underwear or PJ's

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

take off all your clothes and stand over your dad as he sleeps. then do that to each of your sisters. they will agree after about a week of that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its ok, as long as you have your own room

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

So? Do it anyway, if you want to, or don't if you think it's not worth risking whatever the consequences would be if you got caught.

• Nobody
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless you have a lock on your door and your sisters always knock before entering, then its wise to listen to your father.

• 1 month ago

you dont sleep with them, right

• 1 month ago

While I understand your pa's concern, if you have your own room, keep the door shut and have a robe or pj bottoms handy if you need to venture out of your room there is no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to sleep nude.

To be honest, if it were me... I wouldn't have even asked, I'd just do it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is obvious that your dad knows what a licentious and depraved pervert you are going to turn out to be, and now so do we. 

You shouldn't even be allowed to sleep with yourself. 

• There's nothing licentious or depraved about not wearing anything anything in bed Maybe if he was asking about jerking off in their rooms or some creepy **** like that. Don't shame someone just because they want to be naked.
      https://youtu.be/Bqe3PKVqI3A?t=1306

• 1 month ago

Come to papa!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.