Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

Why do teachers even become teachers if all they do is yell at the kids. Don't they know what they are going into?

And why do they become "offended" if people don't like their subject. If they aren't complete nimwits, they should've been precautioned about this before going into teaching, throughout my years I've had so many teachers "crying" because some kid kept laughing while she was teaching. The teacher then got mad and said he was being disrespectful. But come on you fat b$$$$! If you cant handle this, then DONT GO INTO TEACHING. or TEACH HIGHER GRADES. Be mature you useless stupid ugly fat teachers!!!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Here's a better question; why do students give teachers a bad time?  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I'm a retired elem teacher.  WE LOVE to teach, but we don't like to " police behavior", and that is the largest part of what teachers have  to do in classrooms today.. NOT FUN>  We were not trained to police, we were trained to TEACH.  Teaching is a gift. Not everyone can do it. Students are expected to be polite and have manners. Not many do today.

• 1 month ago

It's because they don't have their **** together and go into the most in demand field out of desperation for a job. I feel this way too. There are alien civilizations that only let the brightest associate with the young, we should follow them.

• 1 month ago

Obviously education is not your strong suit as your lack of effective insults is particularly immature.  When anyone shouts it is usually a sign they are not coping very well.  I am not saying it is appropriate for teachers to do so but maybe you should try to be a bit more understanding.  If students are laughing in class they are being disruptive to others who may actually want to learn, so not only is it disrespectful towards a teacher it shows complete disregard for ones peers also.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Unless & until you become a teacher, you cannot understand problems & suffering of a teacher.

Teaching is a very difficult & dirty job !!

When a teacher is teaching to 50 or 60 students , fundamentally, one human is facing 50 or 60 humans. ( It is like one soldier facing 50 or 60 soldiers !! )

The teacher has to maintain good quality in teaching while facing those 50 or 60 students ( because continuing teaching job is important for survival of his/her family … )

But some students make noise or misbehave when the teacher is giving quality teaching. Now the teacher has to keep contol on them. ( without giving physical punishment to any student because it is not allowed by management ! ) So in a classroom, a teacher has to do both of above mentioned tasks simultaneusly while facing 50 - 60 immature humans .

( Compare teaching job with other jobs where you face only one customer at a time. )

Only a person with excellent skills can teach before 50 - 60 students . Others will go mad and run away from such job !!

The teacher, after all , is a human contributing in good future of students ….

Attachment image
    • Nitin1 month agoReport

To see better answer, plz visit -
      https://neverteach.blogspot.com/2020/05/why-not-to-become-teacher-genuine-advice.html

• 2 months ago

there are prizes of grrreat teachers and idiot,,niecy has 5 kiddies youngest  is 13,took up the trumpet,he loves it sounds nice for a youngun who took it for one grade,,niece gets regular progress emails and comments fro 4 other teachers,,,most often they are complimentary about the same kid,trumpet teacher has not msged or called mas not one time since,, no nothing till the kid got pissed on night and snuck onto the family computer to send and angry msge to the ditz trumpet teacher at 3 am,

the kid got a chewing out from ma,but what set him off which he  needs to have handled differently was teachers neglect to communicate with  the person in charge,,mom,

ma  called the principal,and the cty supervisor over the school,the ditzes cannot be fired,or disciplined,they are anchored to easy jobs and nice pensions like liquid nails to 2 by 4s,

• 2 months ago

i dont think they should be yelling at the kids either

• 2 months ago

Understandable. Have a nice day.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're a dimwit who's such a dimwit that you think the word is "nimwit," so pardon me if I don't find you to be any kind of reliable judge.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's because they either have high expectations or none at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.