Tyler asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 4 months ago

Windows 10 Not installing ?

When I try to install Windows 10 on my new computer it will go through the steps then either crash or give me a blue screen error. Plz help

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Do you have enough space on your hard drive to install it?  Is the hard drive formatted correctly for Windows 10? 

• 4 months ago

system specs .

• 4 months ago

Have you tried to downloaded Windows 10 onto a USB and install Windows from USB?

• 4 months ago

It's frustrating if you can't install Windows 10 on your computer, but sometimes it's just because of driver errors. Try to fix them before starting the installation. It might make a huge difference.

The problem could also either arise due to an interrupted upgrade process from accidentally restarting your PC, or out of charge. To fix this, try performing the installation again, and this time make sure your PC is plugged in and stays on through the process.

If you have a problem installing Windows on your computer, you're not alone, but you can find all the solutions in the Windows installer errors section.

There are plenty of solutions to go with every one of Windows' errors in our Windows 10 errors.

Read more..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Contact the company you bought it from because that definitely shouldn't be happening.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Your making some sort of error.

Try this:

On a working computer go to the Microsoft Media Creation Tool Web Site and download the tool.  Run the Tool and it will download the Current version of 10 and place it on a USB Stick. On the Computer your building, boot off of the USB and Install Windows 10.   When asked - Select Advanced Mode and Delete all existing partitions on the Hard Drive.  This action will Clean Install 10.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

maybe you should take it to a computer place and have them help you with it

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

that could be alot of things from bios setup settings to bad or incorrectly installed ram or other components, to some fancy drive that needs a driver loaded during the install ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.