Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 week ago

Why don’t atheists have enough moral integrity to admit that without a divine judge of higher power there is no ultimate universal justice?

• Is ultimate universal justice a real thing?  I mean, I can provide examples of civic justice and pure random events that would present just like a deus ex machina.

..what?  ....you get the gist of it I think.  

( also, regarding moral integrity.  Can you think of  one single moral behavior that atheists are NOT capable of?  Just one.  )

P.s. before replying 'praying" or 'believing in god' please note these are necessarily religious or theological behaviors, not moral ones.

• 5 days ago

That statement is just like religion as a whole:  An assumed conclusion.  Nothing more.

• Phil M
    6 days ago

"Ultimate universal justice"? The universe does not care how moral you think you are.

• 7 days ago

/yawn        .

• Robert4 days agoReport

PLEASE REPENT FROM YOUR SIN NOW TO ESCAPE THE WRATH TO COME AND HELL. JESUS IS COMING SOON

• 7 days ago

Most atheists have more moral integrity than the majority of Americans who claim to be Christian.

• Of course there is no ultimate universal justice.  That in no way excuses violations of ethics.

1 week ago

That feeling of unfairness everyone has will completely disappear on Judgment Day. I promise.

God's desire to show us mercy cannot override the need for justice to be done.

Unbeliever: if you show contempt for God's grace and scorn the gift of eternal life, there is no sacrifice left for you.

Please listen carefully (your life is at stake):

By law, if a guilty party who is sentenced to death, refuses a pardon by an authority willing to give it; the court has no power to force the pardon on the person. 

That’s why people must LET God forgive them. 

God provided an atoning sacrifice: and He suffered greatly to give it. 

Can you imagine sacrificing your own innocent child so some criminal could walk away scott free? 

If they don’t take the offer, that means Jesus was tortured in their place for nothing, and the Lord has no recourse to help them. 

If my Lord, whom I serve and adore, was brutally murdered in their place - and they CHOOSE to reject this gift - they will deserve what they get. No one will be complaining about how unfair it is.

PS. If you are triggered by this message, let me assure you I don't care about your emotional state, but I do (very much) care about your soul. It is my sacred responsibility to try and save you from the coming wrath of God.

• 1 week ago

well cos they need to see justice on earth first and freedom from the lies of religion.

• Robert4 days agoReport

PLEASE REPENT FROM YOUR SIN NOW TO ESCAPE THE WRATH TO COME AND HELL. JESUS IS COMING SOON. I wish that no one goes to hell. 

• Wundt
    1 week ago

Why don't you have the intellectual integrity to admit you cannot prove anything you claim.

• Robert4 days agoReport

• 1 week ago

There *is* no ultimate universal justice, only what we determine to be just. Even something as basic as "don't kill people" isn't universal. Don't kill ANYONE? Not even during war?