Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 4 months ago

How popular is Boris Johnson in the UK?

Every English person I know hates him with a passion especially after the brexit disaster and the covid 19 disaster

Boris Johnson is hopeless as Prime Minister as he was as Mayor of London.

He sounds like another incompetent I am aware of too well. Even the weird haircuts.

He is making a dog's ear of the job, he claims he so very longed for..I hold on to the FACT that only 43% of those who VOTED in the last General Election, under our archaic FIRST PAST THE POST system, voted for the nasty Party....43% ..so MOST voted for other parties....Democracy? Think not ...I HATE a that Johnson and The Tories stand for....

he is the worst and is annoying and hid in a fridge because his advisers couldn't rust him

• snafu

I don’t hate him, I just think he’s not very good.  Doesn’t do detail, hazy and a bit loose with facts, defends the indefensible and quite arrogant - the Cummins debacle.

• RR

Every English person? You must just hang out with people with the same political views as you. have you forgotten how he had a landslide victory in the recent General election?

• Maxi

How many 'English' people do you know? ........and you do realise that 'English' people are not the only people who are British citizens...who voted FOR Brexit so was not 'his' decision and covid 19 is a disaster world wide......... and why this question is posted in Travel?

• Tavy

What disaster? We voted OUT, he did it, the biggest Conservative victory ever in the last elections, so just how many people do you know?

3, 33 ? millions?

He is a very popular Prime Minister. I fail to see how Brexit was a disaster he promised to get us out of the EU and he did. Perhaps you think that we should of stayed in, which is something the majority voted against in the referendum. Also in my opinion he is doing a very good job with covid19. But perhaps you think you can do better, in which case I would like to see you give it a try. 

I love what he did to the Labour party and the EU freedom is hard to take for some people