Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

Do you prefer Mediterranean or Mexican food?

I love Mexican because it’s heavily spiced with lots of chili powder and cumin. Think amazing burritos tacos fajitas. There’s nothing better. Mediterranean food has no flavor to me. Even though it’s healthy it’s just a lot of olive oil marinated chicken

I prefer Mediterranean food over Mexican food and I am not sure what you mean by ''it's all just olive oil, marinated chicken'' because there's dozens of different kinds of Mediterranean meals that do not all include chicken. 

I prefer Mediterranean but I lived in Italy for years.

• kswck2

IF Mediterranean cooking is not to your liking, just don't do it. There is a big difference in being able to cook and being able to cook correctly. You just don't spice the crap out of everything-particularly with delicate meats. 

• John

Yeah, knock yerself out there, dude......

I like both equally however, since I live in central Texas, you don't get a lot of Mediterranean foods

You obviously don't have much experience with either cuisine.

PS Fajitas are not Mexican.