Clara asked in SportsSnooker & Pool · 3 months ago

TV show about a professional pool player hustling at  local pool halls?

Can anyone remember the name of this TV show. I  think was from the early 2000s maybe 90s?  

From what I remember of it, the premise behind the show is..

a professional pool player (think it was Janette Lee (the Black Widow...))  she would go round american towns and play the locals at pool, making bets (that she would lose,), in the hopes of getting a high stakes game going against the "best players" in the towns pool hall, then would get the stakes really high, then suddenly turn on her game to hustle the hustlers.

I want to watch this again, but cannot seem to find it, nor can I find the name of the show. Its not Ronnie O'Sullivan's American Hustle. 

• John

I know the show you are talking about but I can't remember the name of it.  All I found was this:   "She has made television appearances on Arli$$, Best Damn Sports Show Period, Entertainment Tonight, Extra!, Hard Copy, HBO Real Sports, Late Show with Craig Kilborn, Today, The Late Show with David Letterman and Live with Regis & Kelly."