will indigenous brits be out populated eventually?

i'm not exactly indigenous because i am of spanish descent on my elderly fathers side, from spain, even though i was born here in britain, my elderly mum from the isle of man......

anyway, because of the staggering amounts of mass immigration to the uk, will white indigenous britons be eventually a minority here? or when people say that is it just fake news?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Awful truth is that the Brits now living there are not indigenous. Most Brits belong to the Y chromosome haplogroup R1b, and its origin is in the Caucasus. Another haplogroup that is well represented among Brits, especially on the eastern side of the island, are the Germanic tribe, and their ancestors came from the Balkans. In fact all Europeans evolved from Central Asians and Central Asians evolved from Africans who left Africa 60,000 years ago. The earliest Brits were Neanderthals. They were there as long ago as 350,000 years ago. Their ancestors were archaic humans (Homo erectus) that came from Africa. In fact the Basque people of France were the original Europeans. Most other Europeans migrated back to the Caucasus and Balkans area when the ice age peaked 24,000 years ago, when Europe was covered by a huge miles thick ice sheet. It was not until the ice age ended 13,000 years ago before Europeans from the Caucasus region migrated back to much of Western Europe. Later migrations from the Middle East followed after the invention of agriculture 10,000 years ago. Some of the Brits, including those who built the Stonehenge, were farmers, and they probably learned farming from the Middle Eastern farmers who entered Europe only a few thousand years ago.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Polish people now outnumber non-whites in the UK.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For the umpteenth time, nope. Find something else to do you racist moron. 

Like finding a job....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.