Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

If coronavirus vaccine is never found, will you stay in lockdown forever?

Which strain ?

Coronavirus is unknown virus, but many people says it known... overall here is no medicine available for that. that's why we have to follow rules of Lockdown... 

• nah, i'll just move out of europe and live in an Islamic Country where the germs are less and the faith in god stronger.

STDS, viruses mostly occur in the west because thats where the most sinners live on earth.  Europe and America mainly.  Africa was raped by these crusaders.  They even tried to attack us Muslims during crusades but we repelled them with brute force and taught them a lesson.

No, it's impossible. 

No, what type of life would it be to stay stuck inside all day? I rather go out and risk my life and enjoy my time before I die. We will all die at some point anyways,  I rather enjoy my life before dying instead of staying inside all day!

Of course not and neither will I have the vaccine as I don't trust these so called scientists. Never had a vaccine and don't intend to start now.

NO: humanity will learn to adapt to the virus. when its common place like flu no one will worry about it

I hope not, however I will continue to social distance from other people.

Apprently a third of under 30s are ignoring the lock down rules anyway

If everybody just says sod it and just ignores the rules there's nothing the government could do

Civil disobedience is a solution to lock down

Probably because it's an expensive piece of ego like carrying a gun 37,000 Americans are shot dead every year and they excuse that by saying more are killed by DRUNK DRIVERS  like that isn't a problem either , I dont carry guns or drive around pubs