Do you agree that Transgenderism is a form of extremism, where people insist obvious falsehoods are true and silence those who speak up?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think transgenderism itself is not a new or extreme concept. How people want to live their lives is up to the individual, however most trans activists (not trans people) are gender radicals and are extreme.

• 2 months ago

None of my business. Or yours.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Dont much care if you are Transgendered, gay, bi, whatever. I DO have a problem when you feel the need to tell me that when we first meet.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you care so much about what other people identify as? It has no affect on you, you big baby.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  It is a psychologically proven fact of some peoples' state of being.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, absolutely.

And the radical trannies like many on this site insist that their point of view is the only valid one.

They are true sickos who will not stand for any dissent.

• 2 months ago

No, I do not agree.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, transgenderism refers to the broad spectrum of people who transiently or persistently identify with a gender different from their natal sex (DSM 5, APA, 2013).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hello friend.  Have you seen that cable show about the famous conjoined twins?  Two of everything above the waist including two heads and two different personalities.  Now if you hadn’t seen these twins you might be inclined to think the person telling you about them was lying or as you said, “stating an obvious falsehood.”  However, just because you lack personal experience with something doesn’t automatically make it a lie.

• 2 months ago

No, I do not agree.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is a mental illness

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.