Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 months ago

I'm 25 is it worth it to start wearing sunscreen now?

Yes! Sun damage is cumulative, meaning you can still do damage to your very young skin. At 25 you may have endured some sun damage and there is nothing you can do to "repair" that, but you can still prevent an enormous amount of sun damage.

Sun exposure causes wrinkles and discoloration as you age, not immediately. Even though a deep natural tan may look beautiful, the long term problems are no joke. Cancer is serious, scary and deadly. Please use caution when spending a lot of time in the sun.

• Rick
    6 days ago

do you want to see 35 ???   WEAR IT !!!

• 7 days ago

At 25, you're almost at the end.  No point now.  I'd just skip it.

only worth it at 26. youre fine for now.

Yes, I’m 55 and grew up in Florida, now I’m paying the price.  I’ve had so many skin cancers removed I’ve lost count.  Wear sunscreen.  

• .

Sunscreen is good for the skin when you go to the beach, yes.

I don't know where you are, if you are sitting on the toilet, and planning on taking a nap and shower when you are done, I'd say it's not worth it to start now.

• yes , wear it when it gets very sunny.

• k w

wow............lots of fear aboard.....

• Mog

If you don’t want to get sunburned.