Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 3 months ago

Do you personally know anyone that has or has had the coronavirus?

• W

Why is this posted under Mobile phones & Plans?

Actually not but I am still sensitive enough not to use excuse of freedom to make others infected with it.

• JASON

Someone's mother at work apparently died from it, that's all.

Yes, I had MERS about 15 years ago.

Both my partner and I have tested positive on anti-body tests, we've had it, and didn't even know!

Yes.

A friend was in hospital with it for around three weeks, he's been back home for a few days.

No. Don't know anyone who knows anyone who has it either.

• A

yes, a nurse that worked with my daughter, 36 years old no health issues, died within 2 weeks

I know a lot of people who couldn’t get tested because the guidelines for testing were stupid. Only millionaires and celebrities qualified for testing because you had to prove that you left the country recently or that you had come into contact with somebody who had left the country and gone to a country that actually tested people.

Maybe, the test was inconclusive