Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

I'm sorry to say this too many overwhelming number of Sunnis are inclined to be barbaric , discriminating , and abusive towards Shia folks?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe its who you hang with.. change your group... I live in SAudiArabia and the shia are treated great.. they have great jobs, many in the major oil company here, as supervisors too, doctors, lawyers... owning businesses.. they have very nice homes, big cars, kids get full scholarships to wonderful western universities, or universities of their choice, here or abroad... no problems with them whatsover..

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only those in Pakistan and the Middle East. 

Anyways Shias practice a fake version of Islam.

• ...Show all comments
    • Starway2342 months agoReport

You are not a scholar in the areas of Shia idealogy so don't speak until you have studied this entire idealogy which takes several years

• 2 months ago

Why worried, when Shiah are the real followers of Abraham, Abraham was a Shiah of Noah, as Al Quran confirmed, and Prophet Muhammad was the Shiah of Abraham (May GOD be pleased with them all) ,and the family of Ahlulbayt are the Shiah of Muhammad (May Peace and Blessing of GOD be upon them all) , then all the followers of Ahlulbayt are the Shiah of Prophet Muhammad (Sal).

• 2 months ago

Nobody gives a s hit about your petty religious differences.  Maybe next time you could pull your head out of your a ss and ask a question.  

• Starway2342 months agoReport

Yeah come say this **** to my face and see what happens instead of being such a little girl speaking your **** on the internet making me have no way to smack you right out the side of your head

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.