Who do you think is better.. Tupac or Biggie?

I devote one Sunday every eighteen weeks to listen to the B.I.G.'s music.  I listen to 2Pac's music only occasionally on my "Other Stuff" playlist, which I play every 12 weeks.  So, it seems clear to me that I am much more of a fan of Biggie Smalls.

• Tochi

Biggie of course. Tupac was a legend and super dope but Biggie was a rare talent that hip hop hasn’t seen since. 

• sunny2 months agoReport

You on my post, you go away lmao! 😂😆 you don’t know anything about hip hop. 

• blank

2pac is my number one favroite Rapper and Biggie is number 2.

Both are great but I prefer 2pac

• Both are good at different things. Biggie was better lyrically but Pac had songs that sparked movements. 

I always preferred Tupac over Biggie. He even won when they went head to head in diss songs. 

Lyrically biggie 2pac everything else

2pac has a better discography, he has as many classic albums as anybody and he has almost as many hits as anybody. Like biggie would lose in a versuz battle. 2pac had so much unreleased music in the cut too and never made a bad song. Biggie supposedly once told ra the rugged man hes better then him and thats just a really dumb thing to say. Lyrically puns better then biggie but we dont say hes overall better yam sayin and like the children will all prolly say 2pac over big too

• Mr.412

Biggie... did more with just 2 albums 

they're dead ya fo'... you wanna stir up the whole east vs west garbage again?...

• sunny2 months agoReport

Lol I’m making the East vs west rivalry on yahoo answers huh smartone?  

They are both ghetto and dead.