Who do you think is better.. Tupac or Biggie?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I devote one Sunday every eighteen weeks to listen to the B.I.G.'s music.  I listen to 2Pac's music only occasionally on my "Other Stuff" playlist, which I play every 12 weeks.  So, it seems clear to me that I am much more of a fan of Biggie Smalls.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Tochi
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Biggie of course. Tupac was a legend and super dope but Biggie was a rare talent that hip hop hasn’t seen since. 

• ...Show all comments
    • sunny2 months agoReport

You on my post, you go away lmao! 😂😆 you don’t know anything about hip hop. 

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

2pac is my number one favroite Rapper and Biggie is number 2.

• 2 months ago

Both are great but I prefer 2pac

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Both are good at different things. Biggie was better lyrically but Pac had songs that sparked movements. 

• 2 months ago

I always preferred Tupac over Biggie. He even won when they went head to head in diss songs. 

• 2 months ago

Lyrically biggie 2pac everything else

2pac has a better discography, he has as many classic albums as anybody and he has almost as many hits as anybody. Like biggie would lose in a versuz battle. 2pac had so much unreleased music in the cut too and never made a bad song. Biggie supposedly once told ra the rugged man hes better then him and thats just a really dumb thing to say. Lyrically puns better then biggie but we dont say hes overall better yam sayin and like the children will all prolly say 2pac over big too

• Mr.412
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biggie... did more with just 2 albums 

• 2 months ago

they're dead ya fo'... you wanna stir up the whole east vs west garbage again?...

• sunny2 months agoReport

Lol I’m making the East vs west rivalry on yahoo answers huh smartone?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are both ghetto and dead.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.