Omnist asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 4 months ago

What do you know about modern slavery?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • small
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

All are slave to money in the modern world !!

• 4 months ago

There IS slavery & no1 wants to know about it,SO disturbing this truth is!

• Minimum wage jobs are pretty much slavery.

• F
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Apart from actual slaves of which there are millions, many third world factories run by or for it used by “ respectable “ multinationals are very close to it. The workers have no rights and with huge populations ever growing in the third world , they   are very expendable. 

The influence of these companies is such that nothing is done to halt the runaway population even though it is the biggest threat to the planet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Especially girls and boys sold in China, many parts of Africa (child soldiers), India and parts of the Muslim world (including richer countries like Saudi-Arabia and Qatar), especially East European women.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I know it goes by a different name now....psychiatry.

• 4 months ago

The left doesn't. As soon as it's mentioned you can see the eyes roll to the backs of their heads. They just think immigration good.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Using the classical definition, there are more slaves now than ever before.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I know a little bit, but I also know that your question does not belong in the Philosophy forum. While the ethics of slavery may be a philosophical issue, what you have asked is not. You should be asking in either the Social Science category or the Society & Culture category instead. Fail. Try again. 

• 4 months ago

not much , just that i wouldnt want to be a slave

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.