? asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 2 months ago

My printer will not print anything.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Cheeking Diver install or toner or inject etc.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Toner, paper, ink and more. Or it’s dead and you should bury it in your backyard

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Imagine you are ringing the garage -Tell me, how do I fix my car? It won’t start. what do you think the response would be?

In the same way vague questions like "why can't I print" will only get vague answers.

Update your answer with more information, like make and model of printer, make and model of computer, is it a new problem? how is the printer connected, wifi? USB?. If the printer is new then speak to the support line of the manufacturer after all that's what you paid for.

Have you selected the correct printer as defaults and how/what are you trying to print? are there any error messages?. Have you checked the cartridges for ink levels?, is the printer switched on? are there any warning lights on the printer. Often there is a troubleshooting table to run through on the manufacturer's website

Help us to help you

• 2 months ago

is there the right amount of ink inside of the printer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

that happends a lot. with printers. a lot. I mean a lot.. make sure you are using the right size of ink and right colors for it.. most printers have to be connected to internet as well.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably bored from all this lockdown and quarantine b s.

Without much info to work on all I can say is check all wires, plugs and switches. If everything seems fine and the printer powers up, verify from your computer program that you are printing to the right printer.

You can do a Print Test from Control Panel to confirm that the printer is working. If it works, the problem is in your program (word? excel? paint?).

If it print test fails, then it may be related to the driver setup, configuration, settings, or covid-forbid, a hardware issue. The last one is best solved by buying a new printer. The others would take a better description of the problem and what you've already done to fix it.

• 2 months ago

it might be broken, get another one

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You either have to check for any updates or uninstall the drivers and reinstall them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.