what do you think of transexuals?

do you find trans women more feminine that some bio-females today?

As a trans person I  think that it isn't a choice it is a way you feel and it is wonderful no matter how you choose to express it!

• kswck2

Dont much care. I just have an issue if they say to me-meeting for the first time-Hi, I am Susan, who used to be a guy. Want to take me out on a date?

• begley2 weeks agoReport

They re very feminie or a t least the ones I mer. Morr feminine than natural born women

... What are we supposed to think of them? They're just normal people, that's like asking "What do you think of left-handeds?"

I've had many trans friends over the years. They were always great fun to be around. Really nice people.

I don’t see anything wrong with it. I’m not trans but i don’t think that’s a choice. i’m gay and it’s not a choice i’ll tell you, so i don’t think trans is a choice either. I think of them just like anyone else.  I just feel bad for the unfortunate body dysphoria. but at the end of the day we’re all people. Again, how would someone wanting to be a different gender affect you? If people are so self centered then how would it affect you? it wouldn’t. so please leave them be! 

• that answer has nothing to do with the question

• Sky

I think of them as people.  For a few, I think of them as friends (who unfortunately I haven't seen in many years).  How else should I think of them?

• I don't really think about them at all.

Just like cis-gender people, transsexual men and women run the gamut. 

Transsexual is an adjective.

Makes no difference to me what someone calls themselves. Live your best life.

The ones I have met have been fine, why would they not be?