Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

my mom pokes my boobs if i wear clothes that show them off and grabs my butt when i don’t want her to. is that normal?

This can be a result of sexual assualt she touches you where you feel uncomfortable, its not nomral talk to her and tell her how you feel its your right and your body should be respected.

I guess it’s normal for her. But I don’t think that was your question was it?

Is she bisexual ?

my mom does it too thats just a mom thing but if you are uncomfortable tell her to stop and if she doesnt then you should do something

• Isa2 months agoReport

I don't think that is a mom thing at all. At least i would never do it 

• r

Its not normal, hun, but she wants you to cover your boob up? Talk to her hun, let us know if you work things out?

Not appropriate. Slap her hands away next time she does it and tell her you'll call the cops on her if she does it again. That's sexual harrassment whether she's your mom or not. You don't deserve that.

Not really--your mother has boundary issues. Slap her hand away when she does it again. You have a right not to be touched by ANYONE in ANY manner that makes you uncomfortable. 

Mums are crazy you have to get her to do sport, go jogging to clean away the madness inside

Not normal, tell her to stop. But that doesn't mean she has bad intentions, she is only still looking at you as a 1-year-old without boobs, cares about you. Tell her positively.  

• fcas80

No.  Tell her you find it highly offensive.