Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

my mom pokes my boobs if i wear clothes that show them off and grabs my butt when i don’t want her to. is that normal?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

This can be a result of sexual assualt she touches you where you feel uncomfortable, its not nomral talk to her and tell her how you feel its your right and your body should be respected.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I guess it’s normal for her. But I don’t think that was your question was it?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is she bisexual ?

• 2 months ago

my mom does it too thats just a mom thing but if you are uncomfortable tell her to stop and if she doesnt then you should do something

• ...Show all comments
    • Isa2 months agoReport

I don't think that is a mom thing at all. At least i would never do it 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • r
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Its not normal, hun, but she wants you to cover your boob up? Talk to her hun, let us know if you work things out?

• 2 months ago

Not appropriate. Slap her hands away next time she does it and tell her you'll call the cops on her if she does it again. That's sexual harrassment whether she's your mom or not. You don't deserve that.

• 2 months ago

Not really--your mother has boundary issues. Slap her hand away when she does it again. You have a right not to be touched by ANYONE in ANY manner that makes you uncomfortable. 

• 2 months ago

Mums are crazy you have to get her to do sport, go jogging to clean away the madness inside

• 2 months ago

Not normal, tell her to stop. But that doesn't mean she has bad intentions, she is only still looking at you as a 1-year-old without boobs, cares about you. Tell her positively.  

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  Tell her you find it highly offensive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.