If you find some cannabis growing out the ground, can you pull it out and smoke it or do you have to do something to it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It has to be dried before you can smoke it.  Then get some cigarette papers and roll your own.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

First you have to take it to a country where it is legal to possess any part of any Cannabis plant.  Otherwise you simply report it to the police and they'll deal with it.

• 1 month ago

It has to be dried first.

• 1 month ago

Great question. You can pluck and smoke any part of the plant (well, maybe not the root).

As a preteen, I was introduced to a weed that grew in the fields just outside my hometown limits. We used to strip off the leaves and chop the stems into cigarette sized pieces and light them. Got a real buzz.

I didn't know it back then, but they were wild growing cannabis plants. I probably could have gotten a bigger kick had I rolled up and puffed on the leaves, but, hey, I had no idea what they were.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It might be ditch weed. Ditch weed is nasty and it will give you a headache. 

Update: Ditch weed looks just like cannabis but it’s no good. You have to take care of cannabis plants for the weed to turn out good. If it just grows out in the wild and hasn’t been watered and fertilized regularly it will be nasty. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dont inject yourself with disinfection son or take malaria tablets ,

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have to let it dry first.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I honestly don’t think that’s anything I will ever think about.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.