How long does it take it drive from NY to Florida?

Your question is too vague.  It depends on where in New York.  And where in Florida.  And how fast you drive.  And how much traffic you hit.  And how often, and for how long, you stop to eat, sleep, fill up on gas.  And etc, etc, etc.

About 18-30 hours depending on where in NY you're starting and where in FL you're going.

Since your other questions are about smuggling drugs on a plane - and you have decided that driving is *safer* for you - I figure that from the point you are stopped by State Police (because I get the feeling that you are not someone who obeys traffic laws, either) it will take you 10-20 years to get out of jail on the drug conviction (depending on what you are packing), and then continue your drive to FL - once your parole officer allows you to leave the state you were incarcerated in.  If this is trolling - it is a weak shot.  It you are serious - it is a weak mind coming up with these ideas.

• Mr.DMZ2 months agoReport

18 hours from Central Florida

• Joseph

It depends where in Florida and where in New York.  Even when you enter Florida in I-95 heading for Miami, you still have more than 6 hours to go.

I have driven from New York City to my place in Punta Gorda, about 30 miles north of Fort Myers, in 20 hours of straight driving, not counting stops to sleep, eat, or to gas up. You also have to plan ahead to avoid rush hour traffic through Baltimore and on Washington Beltway. 

Depends on what part of NY to what part of Florida.

I've driven NYC to Disney World in 18 hours.  I've also driven Saranac Lake to my families place on Marco Island in 27 hours.  

New York City to Miami is about 1300 miles, which is about 26 hours of driving. 

• Herfnerd

Must take a lot of stops, lol

• D1218

Less than 10 hours. Depends on how you travel.

• Matt

About 24 hours with stops for gas, food and bathroom breaks.

• Eastside Guz

There are so many variables that it would be a range as Stephen stated unless you have a relief (non-stop) driver or you drive with road rage like a maniac (there might be highway patrol watching)