Is a 1995 ford f150 6 cylinder good?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill S
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

That would have the 300 I6 engine in it, yes they're great engines, but its a 25 year old truck so unless its been meticulously maintained chances are it'll need a lot of work immediately or in the near future to keep it running properly.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Evil C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just like the consensus here, the Ford 300 I6 is a very good, reliable motor with great low end torque. You really can't go wrong. And it's simple to work on as well.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All Ford F-150 pickup trucks are good. 

• 2 months ago

The 300 I6 is noted for being very reliable and exceptionally durable. It was so robustly constructed that it saw use in industrial and agricultural applications.  With that said, it's not particularly fuel efficient, nor does it have much power above 3500 RPM. Good low end torque though. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

95?  It could be about ready to go to the junkyard.  Test drive the vehicle.

• 2 months ago

No the v6 had many problems I've had a friend with one that asked me to look at it that it had no power and it had blown the spark plug out of its seat

• fodaddy19
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The 1995 F-150 didn't have a V6 dumbass.  The 300 I6 is one of the most reliable and durable gasoline engines ever made. 

• 2 months ago

Being 25 years old, it is hard to say.  If it runs, it is pretty darn good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.