What's the difference between commerical and commercial?

Just wanted to know is there any difference because I think there are the same

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

"commerical" is spelled incorrectly.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 days ago

There are two main options to be looking at: the consumer television and the commercial display screen. More functionality comes from a television than from a commerical display A Television features a built-in tuner, whereas a commercial display screen doesn't.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

"commerical" is not a word

• 3 weeks ago

An advertisement is a message paid for by a company and delivered through a mass medium to a target audience. Commercials are examples of ads that run specifically on broadcast media like television and radio. Choosing the right medium to persuade your target audience is a critical element of successful advertising.There are three common criteria used to define a company's message as an advertisement. It must be paid for, delivered through mass media and attempt to persuade the audience in some manner. Advertisers typically have in-house ad departments or outside agencies that develop the creative strategy for an ad, design it and produce it for distribution. Ads normally combine elements of visual imagery and verbal or written copy that collectively try to increase company awareness, reinforce the brand's image, change customer attitudes or influence purchase behavior...continue reading at-https://rplg.co/699e2750

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

one is spelled wrong

• Matthew2 months agoReport

Couldn't be more pacific

• BORED
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Goodnight and stay safe. Theres a killer on the road and a nasty one who has killed before a whole generation

• 2 months ago

CommeriCal is the State of California's office of commercial banking. Commercial is what pays for your teevee shows.

• ...Show all comments
    • let me quickly recommend an expert trader in Binary Option Trade that can turn $1000 capital into $12,000 in a week... I know people will find this hard to believe,  but I'm a living testimony to this

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.