Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Is little white spots an STI?

I had sex for the first time 3 weeks ago, a couple of weeks later I noticed little white spots on my penis. I was hoping they would go away but they are still there after a week. I asked a couple of questions on here last week but didnt give any detail, but now I'm starting to really worry, I don't want to have to tell my dad, and don't want to see a doctor unless I really have to.

Many STD have little white spots like a HPV which could be plantar warts. But dont worry tell your parents. Ik its embarrassing but you need too. Don't be that stupid guy who leaves stuff untreated until it's to late. Ur parents are there to help you. I'll just say that. Ur the one in the problem now face them. You need a doctor now.

Nice job social distancing.

Well, most STIs show up within the first week. But for some people they don’t show up for weeks or months, or at all for that matter. I’ve never heard of an STI causing white spots in particular... and I would need more details. Are they bumps? Just spots that are flat? Are they itchy? Do they hurt? If they’re just random white spots, then I can’t think of anything that could be on the STI spectrum, but it’s definitely something. Sorry this wasn’t the most helpful, I could maybe help more if I had more info 

No STI that I am aware of causes white spots.  GC and chlamydia cause discharge (chlamydia may cause nothing)  Herpes causes blisters.  Wait and see how it goes.

you didn't use a condom, huh?

silly boy.