Best way to sell used scrubs online?

I have a bunch of used scrubs I don't need anymore. They're really nice and I spent a lot of money on them so I don't want them to go to waste. Know of any website or app I could use to sell them?

I had to buy my own... The chiropractor's office I used to work at didn't supply them which happens very frequently in the medical field unless you work at a hospital or something. Staying sanitary is the OG purpose of them but now it's just professional medical attire. I didn't deal with bodily fluids. Also there are no laws about anyone wearing scrubs lol.

Post notices in any medical education sites near you--like a MA program, the CC. Any medical centers near you may have a posting board or a large multipractice site.  Some places require workers to wear only designated scrubs so be aware of that and dont post anything there, etc.  I would wait however, as people are very nervous about getting someone else's things right now.

Personally, I wouldn't want to buy used scrubs.  I imagine many other people don't.  But you can donate them and get a small tax credit.

• RICK

It is against the law to sell scrubs that have a hospitals or medical clinics name on them

• BORED

You have no right selling them. They could be used to break law and hopefully all are asked for ID despite the attire

EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY

Shipping is the issue.

Try local Craigslist.

You spent a lot of money on them, lmao. More like you stole them from work. Anyone who has a bunch of used scrubs has them because of having to wear them at work, but places where you have to wear them to work all provide them and have a continuous freshly laundered supply because wherever you have to wear scrubs also has lots of dirtying of scrubs with patients' bodily fluids such that employees have to change out of those scrubs into fresh ones sometimes several times in one shift. The scrubs you have are scrubs you wore home from there and never took back.